Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What about me 4 my Wednesday


Josh was gone on one of his over night trips for work...and its those nights away from him that makes me realize just how much I love him...how much I miss him ...and how much I truly love having him in my life


~When a woman~

When a woman is quiet
millions of things are running thru her mind

When a woman is not arguing
She is thinking deeply

When a woman is looking at you with eyes full of questions
She is wondering how long you will be around

When a woman answers "Im fine" after a few seconds
She is not fine at all

When a woman stares at you
She is wondering why you are lying

When a woman lays on your chest
She is wishing for you to be her's forever

When a woman calls you every day
She is seeking for your attention

When a woman says "I love you"
She means it

When a woman says she can't live without you
She has made up her mind that you are her future

When a woman says "I miss you"
No one in this world can miss you more than she does

http://msp288.photobucket.com/albums/ll167/blackXxXwings/I%20Miss%20You/I-Miss-You.jpg


http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/b5/b576f0bd1e379a875dbcf5af9b987ebd.jpg

i-miss-you.jpg i miss you image by CEDRICXOXOX

10 comments:

RileyScott said...

What a nice saying!

~Tom~ said...

Love the poem!

TentCamper said...

Love the post! Sounds like you really have the one you want!

By the way. You should check out my other blog (today's post) ...about men.

http://hotdads.blogspot.com

Crazee Juls said...

...hey girl. Thanks for coming & hanging out at my blog.. :) My husband works out of town a lot, and I share the same thoughts as you! Loved the poem.

Kimberly said...

Noticed you followed my blog, so I thought I would stop by and say hello.

I like what you've written. It's perfect.

Karen in Texas said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today Dena. I read a few of your blog entries and really love your outlook on life. I look forward to reading more about you and your family.

Samsmama said...

That was wonderful. You two seem so happy. That makes ME happy!

Cozyflier said...

Dena, I so understand! Great poem and wonderful post. Josh is blessed to have you.

Hugs,
Carrie

Scot said...

Thanks for the tips! Also, thanks for visiting my blog! scotsruminations.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad you finally have someone that makes you truly happy.(((HUGZ)))