Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2009

8th Meme Time

I was tagged for the "8th Meme" by Christine at MLC's Mom

And so, in no particular order, here are my 8's...

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. When my older boys come home from college
2. When "Joshy" and Devin come home each night
3.Getting winning scratch off tickets
4. The WEEK-ENDS
5.Hugz & Kisses
6.Vacations
7.Making that last payment on my home
8. CHOCOLATE


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Got out of bed
2. Painted the first room we are re-doing
3.Took a shower
4.Ate Joshy's awesome dinner
5. Laundry (ugh)
6. Talked to both of my older boys
7. Painted my nails
8.Went to bed to start all over again

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Lose weight
2.Not worry so much
3.Move closer to my brother and sister
4.and take my older boys who are in college with me
5.See my mom (who died 10 1/2 yrs ago) again
6.Have a baby
7. Be financially set for life
8.Pay off all my bills

8 Shows I Watch

1. Lie to Me
2. Hells Kitchen
3.House
4.Home and Garden Shows
5. Kid shows all day long with my little ones I babysit
6. Nightly News
7. Seinfeld Re-runs
8. Whatever we find that looks interesting


8 Bloggers Tagged For The Task

I can be right, or I can be happy

Just so

A peek into my life

Funk Squared

Babbles and Life stories

THE PINK BIRDHOUSE

What I think

The world through my eyes..



1 comment:

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

While you're looking forward to making that last payment on your home, I'm looking forward to making my first! Then I'll look forward to my last! :)

I worry wort too!