Total Pageviews

Monday, May 18, 2009

Another....In my opinion

The weather is starting to heat up here in Nebraska...so over the week-end I was kind of just checking out some of the new styles that's out for summer and one thing I noticed that I have to say Ive actually noticed the last few years is that for whatever reasons women's shorts just keep getting shorter and shorter!!! I mean honestly before long they truly wont be covering more then a thong does!!!!

http://www.byabercrombie.com/images/833447406040978833.jpg
and yet on the opposite side of this men's shorts seem to be getting longer..I mean honestly some of the men's shorts you see could actually be considered carpi's instead of shorts!!!

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000EA7TXM.01-AXB63Z8TE6II3._AA250_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62213773_.jpg
So again I'm left wondering ..why??? Why is it that women's shorts are so short their ass hangs out of them and men's are so long we aren't sure if they were once jeans that shrunk in the laundry or what happened. Its ridiculous!!!! I don't know about you but when I want to wear a pair of shorts I still want my precious private areas hidden!!!!

2 comments:

Just SO said...

I hate those short, shorts and I used to not like the longer shorts on guys but now I'm kind of digging it. My husband would never wear them though.

SweetPeaSurry said...

I think we women are just going to have to start wearing men's shorts. (Not like we didn't steal their clothes before anyway!)

I had a guy friend that used to wear shorts as short as those pictured, but he was way gay and could totally get away with his cheeks hanging out. That shite's not for me though!!!

blessings!