Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I AM AWESOME!!!


SALLY is a sweetheart she gave me a crown..made me queen for the day..thinks Im totally Awe-Summm!!

In order to keep the crown, I have to tell you seven things that are Awe-Summm about me.

1. Im a REALLY GOOD mom...I have three awesome boys to prove that....being a mom is one of the most rewarding things I will ever do in my life

2. Im the dessert queen...love making them..love eating them..and love hearing how yummy they are!!!!

3. I take care of other peoples kids 8-9 hours a day

4. If I say "I LOVE YOU" I truly mean I LOVE YOU

5. I am a good listener...alot of people in my life turn to me with their problems...I like listening and I like giving them the support and sometimes the answers they are looking for. Even my "joshy" who when I met him didnt like to talk about his problems has opened up and done lots of talking....makes me feel good inside.


6. Im an AWESOME girlfriend *smile*


7. Im a very modest person....I dont like to brag...but I will if it means I get to be queen for the day!!

Im suppose to pass this on to 7 other AWE-SUMMM blogs...I think every blog I follow is awesome so I give this to each and every one of you...take it..its yours...join me in being Queen for the day!!!!

2 comments:

Sally's World said...

you are awesome..great list!

Homer and Queen said...

I am a good friend but other than that...I got nothin'!