Total Pageviews

Friday, May 29, 2009

TOP 20 WAYS TO SAY YOUR FLY IS UNZIPPED


20. The cucumber has left the salad.

19. I can see the gun of Navarone.

18. Someone tore down the wall, and your Pink Floyd is hanging out.

17. You've got Windows on your laptop.

16. Sailor Ned's trying to take a little shore leave.

15. Your soldier ain't so unknown now.

14. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.

13. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.

12. Paging Mr. Johnson... Paging Mr. Johnson...

11. Your pod bay door is open, Hal.

10. Elvis Junior has LEFT the building!

9. Mini Me is making a break for the escape pod.

8. Ensign Hanes is reporting a hull breach on the lower deck, Sir!

7. The Buick is not all the way in the garage.

6. Dr. Kimble has escaped!

5. You've got your fly set for "Monica" instead of "Hillary."

4. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction...

3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.

2. I'm talking about Shaft, can you dig it?

And the number one way to tell someone their fly is unzipped...

1. I thought you were crazy, now I see your nuts.


http://www.visualbeing.com/wp-content/Jeans_zipper_closeup.jpg

10 comments:

Sally's World said...

OMG #5...too funny!!!

~Tom~ said...

LMAO. I have been guilty of this a few times. I can usually tell by the constant glances at my crotch. lol

Missy said...

Love the cucumber line! LOL

RileyScott said...

I had my fly open for about 3 hours this morning after arriving at work and heading to the bathroom, I forgot to zip up. *shrugs*

Cozyflier said...

Oh Dena!!!!! #5 really got me, my 21 yr old was sitting next to me and he and I laughed so hard! Haven't heard most of these. Thanks for the laugh. Where did you find these?

Oh, been meaning to ask, are you OK?? You changed your picture. You don't look as happy?

Hugs
Carrie

The Pink Birdhouse said...

OMG Dena, how do you come up with these things!! I am still laughing at them all, not sure which is funnier, but they are all great and i plan to copy them right now and read them out loud to hubby dear. he is looking a bit grumpy after a long day of work and maybe this will get him to smile a bit. You are a real treasure on blogger with the things you find and can get us all the laugh over. Thanks for the smiles today!! Debby

Joanie said...

You crack me up!!!!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

LOL...those are hilarious! I haven't heard of half of them...does that mean that I don't leave my zipper down or that I am deaf? Most likely the later!

Kristina P. said...

Dena, thanks for stopping by to say hello!

These are so, so funny!

zelzee said...

That is too funny!!!

Listening to Pink Floyd will take on a whole new meaning for me now!