Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What about me 4 Wednesday

Today Im suppose to post something about myself.....well all I can think about is how hot I am...its been in the upper 90's and the humidity has been hellish and well I just feel like every time I step outside this blanket gets put over my face and makes it so I cant breath!!! So while Ive got a moment Im going to go soak my hot self in the pool........yep thats all you are going to get about me today!!!!


GirlSwimmingPool.jpg image by trinket2

7 comments:

Crazee Juls said...

Hanging out in the pool sounds like an awesome idea... BTW- I love those sidewalk art things, unbelievable..I think

zelzee said...

Today was finally a warm one....we have been waiting!
I am not going to complain after the winter we had here in PA. We almost broke our snowfall record.

That guy is fantastic with his sidwalk art!!

PerfectMomentProject said...

what a great pool scene. wanted to say hi. thanks for stopping by Perfect Moment Project. Looks like you've got one of those yourself. Nice blog. I'll be back.

Sally's World said...

oh I wish i had a pool!!!its even hot in london today! lovely!

Simply_Pam said...

We have been up in the 100's for several weeks now. Feels like an oven when you walk out the door. I am headed to the pool with the grands today.Seems that they think I'm cool even when I'm NOT !

The Pink Birdhouse said...

wow, and I thought it was hot here in the low 80's, which of my area IS hot! Send some of your heat on over to us, we will gladly take it off your hands for a while! As for that pool picture, I just love those sidewalk chalk pictures where they turn out looking 3D. What talent the artists have!!! Debby

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Sitting in a pool sounds just fine by me! I'll take the ocean first...then I can actually GO somewhere, but the pool will have to do. The sidewalk art is fabulous!

I just passed on an award to you...can't wait to see your answers!!