Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ripped right off !!!!


what is that you might be asking....well I will tell you...I went out to water the flowers in the back yard as the back yard faces south and its gets sun pretty much all day long...so the potted flowers especially end up needing watering twice a day....as I was pulling the hose thru the fence "this thing" you see in the picture got caught in the fence and broke right off!!!! OOOOUUUCCCCHHHH







It used to go right here....thats right its my nail......and no they aren't fake the are the real deal..and it just bent back and snapped off in a matter of 2 seconds!!!!






And now I am soooooo sad...ok actually MAD....because do you know how long it is going to take to get that nail grown back out to match the others?????? Ok if you are a guy reading this you probably dont and probably dont really care so much...probably thinking oh Dena its only a finger nail get over it...yeah well remember that next time you want your back scratched!!! Ok off I go to sulk in my misery!!!

9 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

Dena! OMG! Take an Ibuprofen. My mom used to break nails and I can attest to how painful that can be. Poor you. :(

Cheryl said...

I soooo know how you feel...yes, mine are "fake" (they're all mine I tell ya, all mine...I paid for 'em!!), but it still hurts like H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS!!! Just file the others down a little bit and pretty soon the broken one will catch up. OH, and eat lots of gelatin...Jell-O, fruit snacks, anything with gelatin in it....that makes my nails grow super fast! :o)

RileyScott said...

Hmm, see, this is why I bite mine, so these things don't happen

Kathy B! said...

YEOWCH! I know that hurts!!!

Do what Cheryl said :)

Momza said...

Ouch ouch ouch. Maybe you could get it gel'd over until it grows? Or get a tip on it? I dunno.
But ouch~!

~Tom~ said...

I wondered why you suddenly stopped texting back. Now I see why. Ouch. Lemme kiss it and make it better? Mwah! How does that feel?

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

You've got gorgeous nails, Dena, stop complaining. I paid good money for years to have nails like that. It'll grow back. Remember, you could always have worse problems. You could be married to the Governor of South Carolina.;-)

Samsmama said...

Oh, that just sucks! My nails are so pathetic, but when one starts to look decent I guard it with my life. They always break. :(

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Not fun one single bit! Ugh..it'll grow quickly but I know you say..not quick enough!