Total Pageviews

Friday, June 5, 2009

I am appalled !!!!

It seems the more news I watch on tv or read in the paper the more appalled I become...last night I seen on the world news that a guy hired someone from craiglist to rape his wife!!! Did you hear about this??? If not you can read the story here http://www.charlotteobserver.com/local/story/761914.html These are the things just make me sit and wonder what is happening to this world we live in...what is wrong with everyone...has everyone lost their damn minds?!?!?!


http://impossiblypossible.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/where-is-my-mind.jpg

11 comments:

Homer and Queen said...

I heard that!!! Unbelievable!!!

RileyScott said...

brain...hurting...logic centers overloading

I'm sorry, Riley has been overloaded by the sheer wave of stupidity in that man's actions. If you'd like to leave a message, please wait for the tone. *BEEP*

Sally's World said...

OMG a true example of the world gone mad, dispicable!

Samsmama said...

That is the most disgusting thing I've possibly ever heard of. What kind of sick freak wants to see their wife be raped? I feel so bad for that woman. And to do it while your children are in the house. Can you imagine if they walked in? I'm nauseous.

Joanie said...

I thought Craigslist was stopping that kind of ad. Despicable! I hope the guy rots in jail.

Cozyflier said...

WOW Dena, no I hadn't heard about this. I had heard about Craiglist serial killer.

This is just CRAZY. Yep, everyone is going bonkers.

Missy said...

What's just as creepy is the people who would respond to this offer! The world is GONE!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I hadn't heard or read about this horrific story. I can't imagine what sick depraved mind could come up with this idea yet alone someone apply to do it! Geesh!

Scot said...

Read about that. Goes right up there with other classic "What-were-you-thinking" moments. Unbelievable.

zelzee said...

Some days I think I am too old for this world..............

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

I haven't heard anything about that. It's just shocking. I have to limit my news because it makes me so anxious....and isn't it always good to limit your information about the world outside your house?! ;o)