Total Pageviews

Monday, June 8, 2009

http://www.discovermarlton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/marlton-garage-sale.gif

This week-end in my little town of 4.000 we had city wide garage sales and there were 62 sales going on!!!!! We picked up a cd burner for the computer, ( yes it works Josh already installed it and burned some music with it),a new computer desk thats big and has shelves and a door, way better then the one we have right now, a shepards hook for the bird feeder, some movies, some cool home decor items, an awesome BIG telescope with stand (josh has been wanting one for a long time so he was super excited about this find!!) , a cd boombox with detachable speakers so we can use it out on the deck this summer, and some toys for the kids I babysit..
all for under $100!!!!! NOW THAT'S A DEAL!!!!

5 comments:

RileyScott said...

Excellent finds Dena

Sally's World said...

wow, we don't have garage sales here, we do boot sales, where people load up thier cars, park ina big firld adn sell it all...i have never ever had a good find, but some of my friends and my mum in particular have found some amazing stuff...i don't think i have teh nack!

~Tom~ said...

I bet Devin is going to enjoy the telescope too!

Cozyflier said...

I love Garage Sales! I remember when the little town in OK 1500 population, did that. It was so much fun. I really need to have a mega garage sale right now!

Hugs,
Carrie

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Oooh, I love garage sales! Especially if they're mine and I'm getting rid of stuff! ;o)