I want to thank Debby from The Pink Bird House for this award...I went to her site to congratulate her on winning her award and seen that she awarded me with it. We have only just started being bloggin buddies but I always love to go to her page and see what she has to say and I love the wonderful comments that she leaves for me.
I gladly accept this award, and as the rules say, I must pass it on to 8 fellow bloggers.
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. The kind of bloggers that aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of the prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award".
So although the choice was difficult, here are the 8 blogger friends that I would very much like to give this award to:
1) Tom at Babbles and Life stories hes been one of my best friends for a long time now and so he for sure deserves this award he's had to put up with all my whining and complaining
2) Cheryl at A peek into my life she too has been one of my best friends for a long time we've had lots of "girl talk" times in our years and I have loved each one
3) Devin at What I think he's my son and for being only 10 years old he has some good ideas to blog about...go check it out sometime
4) Riley at The world through my eyes.. he has great post and he always leaves comments for me that make me think, laugh or smile real big
5) Lori at I can be right, or I can be happy I love her post, and she always has something sweet to say on my blog
6) THE DAILY GRIPE this woman cracks me up...she usually gives me a good laugh just when I need it the most!!
7) Funk Squared I find her blog interesting...and she seems like such a sweet woman she deserves this
8) Missy at Is It Just Me? I just love going to her blog, she is one of those women you wish you knew in real life
To all my blogger friends. I wish I could choose more! This award is very special! Thanks again to Debby!!!