Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GOOOOO TONY!!!!


Race season is about to begin and woohoo Tony Stewart has his own race team this year!!! Im sooo excited I can hardly stand it. Ive been a Tony fan for awhile ask anyone that knows me I make them crazy!!! heheh Ive turned my youngest into a Tony fan and My boyfriend who wasn't even much into Nascar before he met me is now a big Tony fan too!!!! Im so looking forward to seeing how this race year goes. And watching Tony kick some butt!!! Oh and what makes it super awesome is that my second favorite racer is Ryan Newman...who now just so happens to be Tonys team mate...OMG This is going to be a great year!!!!!
Gentlemen start your engines!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

~Tom~ said...

Oh puhleeeeze! How many years in a row do I have to win our annual bet before you realize Jimmie is the better driver? Keep in mind the shirt you buy me this year will be size large. GO #48!!!!!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

The shirt YOU will be buying me will have this guys face on it!!!!!! You know it was me that turned you onto NASCAR...you just picked Jimmy cuz TONY was already taken...BY ME!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONY!!!!