Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WARNING....TMI!!!

http://www.ahtbc.org/wp-content/migraines.jpg


Yesterday I woke up and it had already started...the onset of a migraine, and considering the fact I babysit small kids all day long that is most definitely NOT a good way to start your day!! It was mild at first and I hoped it would just be one of those little headaches that if I took something right away it would go away...but nope it built up and built up until I felt like I was going to be sick to my stomach....and yet I still I had kiddos to take care off, and Devin to pick up from school. I dont know how I did it but I did manage to get thru the whole day and spent the whole night curled up on the couch with my eyes closed and just praying that it would go away....I ended up getting sick before the night was over with and went to bed thinking oh this is just wonderful!!! Today I get up and I dont actually have a migraine anymore but if you have ever had one then you know the feeling you have in your head afterwards...just kind of an achy feeling. AND if thats isnt enough I do believe that "auntie flo" is trying to visit. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! I mean come on!!!! Haven't I suffered enough already?!?! So it looks like Im in for a wonderful few days...because I am already feeling crampy, and bloated and my lower back hurts...excuse me if Ive blown you away with this post...Im just feeling a bit irritable..and felt like I needed to get it out!!!!! Now I ask all you women out there...what is the thing you do during this wonderful time of the month to help make you feel better????
http://www.enzymatictherapy.com/etiportaldata/productphotos/xlarge/05220.jpg


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhc5Qphh-DFOcYn0pfBkLMNjd4-tg-xWZz87uNaiz-3UahPwWfSSRRevmzpofWiJaOIbaEzyRq75mdZcySCmILaKgKctmGoM_lvat17BD8pjmYyP6s9bjmpmlcOYwMFvVBRywgEVQ5WYfU/s320/talk_2_hand.gif

10 comments:

Crazee Juls said...

Oh, Dena ...You're too funny, the little cartoon at the end is Hil-ar-i-ous! Crazee girl.
I had a migraine too all day yesterday. It was horrific...and the only way mine will finally go away is if I upchuck... it sucks-- I hope you feel mucho bettero soon.

Crazee Juls said...

Oh, P.S. I had a hysterectomy way back when, so I no longer have a time of the month... but I always used a heating pad on crampy spots when I did have aunt flo

RileyScott said...

Don't know much about PMS, other then to avoid woman suffering from it at all costs.

But Migraines, them I know. i suffer from light migraines, which are caused by, you guessed it bright light. For years, my migraines got worse and worse, then i finally went to the eye doctor, and got prescription lenses that filter light, and actual GOOD polarizing sunglasses.

My migraines are much less frequent now, but for those ones that pop up every now and then, I use Excedrin Migriane. Just one really really helps me after like 20 minutes. Try it next time you have one.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Migraines are the WORST! I had one last month and the residual headache still has not gone away.

And about that last cartoon....my 4 y.o. was looking at it and asked if it was the dish and the spoon (from hey diddle diddle). She's insisting that it looks just like the dish and the spoon. ;o)

Meeko Fabulous said...

Drink five beers and call me in the morning.

Unknown said...

You poor thing, I hope you feel better soon!

Sally's World said...

oh honey, sorry you're feeling bad, love the cartoon tho...i certainly don't miss my wonb lol!

Rachel Bessent said...

Dena, Thanks for being my first non-related follower! I'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday. I've never had a migrane, but I can relate to your other problem. I like to take a nice long shower.

Matty said...

I don't get migraines...never have. So I can't relate.

BUT.....my wife gets them and I think that's worse than having them myself...LOL.

As for migraines and Flo....I just say "yes dear" to everything and try to stay out of the way.

Izzy said...

did you receive your prize? showing delivery on monday... maybe that will help a little, maybe?