Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

tuesday toons mixed with music monday


As a few people so kindly pointed out they missed my music 4 monday post....Im sorry I was busy yesterday and I did not make it on to blogger...but it does give one a good feeling to know that some people look forward to something as simple as that...so thanks guys for the comments and emails asking me where the music 4 monday was at... Im going to making up for it now....



Here is a hint about my week-end.....






Thats right I had ALL three of my boys home!!!!
(will post some pics in the next post)

And now for the toon 4 tuesday



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgtASjuZXXyojK-f9Ox5LWVirMm2PY3lsxhyphenhyphenyyFnTBdPlcfFFQ6SIjAyPgZnxn-R436r-nrMdfv5QcLmAvoj2CJbtf0Xugnc8akzXWB57azarAlD__CqqG4xVD3Lu2TU149u_h2QmuWGtdE/s400/Egg.jpg





5 comments:

Kathy B! said...

Didn't mean to hound you, just wanted to make sure you were okay :)

I love that chicken comic! Sounds like something my 7 year olds would say on a farm field trip!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

Hey Kathy....I didnt think it was "hounding" at all....and you were not alone in your missing it....like I said it makes ya feel kinda good inside to know people miss ya when you arent around!!! And yep you are right it does sound like something your kiddos would say only because they are cute and funny like that!!! hehe

Matty said...

Dena, you've reached a certain level in blogging when readers look forward to seeing something from you. Way to go.

Now you get post a duet....two items for the price of one.

Meeko Fabulous said...

I freakin' knew I was missing something yesterday. I couldn't put my foot on it though. It was one of those days . . . LOL! :)

Ter said...

oh that's so funny! :)