Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Check out my SocialVibe

Do you see the little "social vibe" widget I have on the right hand side of my page...its way down there down by the breast cancer symbols....click on it each and every day answer the question it has on it and whoever is the sponsor for that day they make a donation towards cancer research..so the more people that do it the more donations get made...come on it doesnt get any easier then this!!! I lost my mom to cancer almost 11 years ago so every time I find a way that I can help in finding a cure Im all about it!! This year alone more that 192,000 women will be effected by breast cancer and about 40,000 will lose their life to it. About 21,550 new cases of ovarian cancer will be diagnosed and there will be about 14,600 deaths, there will be 106,100 new cases of colon cancer (52,010 in men and 54,090 in women) and 40,870 new cases of rectal cancer (23,580 in men and 17,290 in women) about 49,920 deaths (25,240 in men and 24,680 in women) during 2009.
I don't like those statistics and I know you don't either...so here's a way that you can help in finding a cure and all it will take is less then 2 minutes to click on that widget and answer the question...do it every day because the more we do it the more donations get made..and hopefully soon we won't be looking at numbers like that!!!!


CancerSucks.jpg cancer sucks image by PTeele




1 comment:

Matty said...

Dena, I took the survey. I wanted to send you an email, but can't seem to find it on your blog. Your post about cancer hit home. So I wanted to send you a private message NOT for all the world to see.

Thanks.....Matty