Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I won't be doing THAT again!!

I've been tagged by my bloggin buddy Matty...

I have to describe 10 things I've done in my life that I will NEVER do again.
So without further adieu, here goes:


1) I will never no matter what get back with either of my ex's....it was BAD experience #1 and #2 and that's all the bad experiences I need in my life!!! I had 8 years of sexual,emotional,and physical abuse with the first one, and 10 years of emotional abuse that turned physical with the second one...so I can safely say I will NEVER do that again!

2) I will never dye my hair super blond again..I did that about 10 years ago and didn't realize how stupid being THAT blond looked until recently when I seen pictures of myself and I thought why the hell didn't anyone say anything!!! (it was horrible trust me)

3)I will never I don't care what the situation is..stay in this one hotel in Kansas City again..it was horrible, there were candy wrappers laying around,and a used q-tip in the window pane..and in the middle of the night someone was trying to get into our room because the person at the front desk accidentally gave them a card for OUR room...lucky we had that extra little bar you can pull across the door so they couldn't get in....but man that was enough for me..I will never stay there again!!!

4)I will never try smoking again...I never did it as a habit but a friend and I thought years ago before I was a mom , that we wanted to try it and see what the thrill was all about......nope not my thing...its gross and it makes you stink...so I know I will NEVER try that again!

5)I will never eat liver and onions again...when I was a kid my mom would make us eat those..even though she sat there and ate something else...why?? because she didn't like liver and onions well neither did I but she always made me eat them and it just didn't matter how much ketchup I put on them to try to kill the taste...it just was NASTY!!!

6)I will never get another divorce....been there done that TWICE....just not going to happen...of course Im not married now and say I will never get married again...but thats one that you never know what might happen..so I didnt list that one....but I know IF I ever do the marriage thing again...I wont be doing the divorce thing.....so yeah lets just not get married then I dont have to worry about it!!!

7)I will never walk into the bathroom to go potty in the middle of the night with no light on and just assume that the men in the house put the lid back down.....enough said!!!

8)I will never just trust someone from the get -go...I know that's probably not a good way to be..but considering the things that I have gone thru in this life when it comes to major trust issues being broken I am now one that feels you have to earn my trust.

9) I will never try riding on my sons ripstik again...he wanted me to try it and I didnt want to do it while everyone was around so I tried it when I was alone...omg I almost killed myself!!! And no one knows I actually tried this so dont tell them..because Im telling you I will NEVER try this again!!!

10) I will never get on an elevator alone...ok this one I have never done..but I just know I never will do it...no way it just cant happen...I'm very claustrophobic along with the fact I'm horribly afraid of getting trapped in the elevator and I certainly don't want to be in there alone!!!!


There ya go there's my list of never to do's......some funny and some not so funny...but all things I will never do again...now I have to tag 5 people to do this too and those 5 lucky people are!!!

Juls....at Every Day Is a Crazee Day

Tom...at Babbles and Life stories

Alicia....at boylerpf

Meeko Fabulous at The Ramblings of a Disgruntled Secretary

Andrea at Blogging Mama


Of course each and every one of you are welcome to do this...if you do let me know so I can come see what your list is full of!!!!


10 comments:

Kathy B! said...

You have some heavy ones, Dena. I can only say that I am so glad you are in a better place now.

And liver and onions? I'm with 'ya.

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I am SO laughing at some of these! I have gotten into an elevator..in NY..but I wasn't alone. An old harmless looking man was inside. Harmless? HA! The door closed & you thought godzilla came to life!

Thanks for the tag...super fun..not even sure where to begin!

Meeko Fabulous said...

I will get to this, I promise! :)

Unknown said...

Oh dear top ten "I'll never..." Okay here goes -

1. I'll never get another tattoo. That freakin' hurts! People say you get addicted to it. I say Whatever. It hurts.

2. I'll never drink port again. Ew ew and eewwww!

3. I'll never drink the Italian version again either. That was a horrifying experience especially since we were in our Italian neighbors house drinking their homemade stuff. And had to be polite. Ew.

4. I'll never steal again. I stole a piece of candy when I was four. I'm still stinging from the punishment. (I didn't get spanked but the humiliation of returning to the store and having to apologize was quite a lesson.)

5. I'll never live in Germany again. If you read my blog you'll know why :)

6. I'll never live in my hometown. Once was enough.

I can't think of anything else!

~Tom~ said...

Ok so about some of these.What the heck is a ripstick? and doesnt Devin read this blog? BUSTED!

I also see the word "potty" mixed in there. Didn't we talk about that? LOL

Let me go do my list! Hugz

Samsmama said...

Great list! And if you're ever in KC again just give me a jingle and you can stay here!

Missy said...

I can relate to #9! And, the bad marriage thing!

Matty said...

Thanks for joining in on the fun. I share your thoughts on the divorce thing. And as for the potty...all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Too funny.

Rachel Sue said...

Someone tried to get in your room? *shudder!*

Crazee Juls said...

I will defnitely be doing this one. Thanks for tagging me. I learned a lot about you, that I had no clue about.... The ex's thing-- I hate that you had to go through that...but look at how strong you are. Liver and onions-di-sgus-ting...I'm with ya on that one.
You won my giveaway, by the way--so come and claim your prize when you have a chance!