Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

what just happened here ??

One of the kids I babysit is a 4 year old girl and I tell ya sometimes the things she says just cracks me up...for instance today as we were getting ready for lunch, I made what she says is her favorite, corndogs on a stick(last time I made the mistake of making the mini ones and she so very politely told me that she likes the BIG ones on a stick !!) so we were getting ready to eat and my dad shows up. He thought it would be funny to tease the little 4 year old and tell her that he is going to eat her corn dog, and this is what we heard next " If you eat my corn dog Im going to make you dress in a tutu and go to dance class with me and when we are done Im going to make you wear a Cinderella dress and glass slippers, and if you get sick Im going to wrap you in tissue paper!!!" OMG I was laughing so hard and trying to figure out where the heck she comes up with this stuff. My dad looked at her and said ooooh really??? And just at that moment the little 4 year old looks at me and says," Dena what just happened here???" I COULDN'T OF SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!! Oh kids they really do say the darndest things!!!

I would pay to see my dad in a tutu...heheheh

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/lilbigmutha/man_pink_tutu.jpg

5 comments:

Missy said...

Too cute! At least there were no curse words threw into that! I love the pic!

~Tom~ said...

OMG that is a classic. Do me a favor though, dont let your Dad do this till I get there. I would pay to see that one too...too.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Yup. Kids do say the darndest things. Gotta love 'em!

Coachdad said...

That picture is too funy... I would do anything for my girls. But, not that. Ok, maybe just for a minute.

youngheejin said...

This really funny! I wish I could have kids like her. That would totally lighten me up when I'm stressed or something. ^^