Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Join in!!!

We see it on the news ,and in the paper, things are rough all over so Im always looking for small ways I can make a difference even though I have my own struggles going on over here too. Well this morning as I was having my yummy yogurt for breakfast I seen a way I can help and you can too!!! On the lid of my yummy Yoplait light Raspberry Cheesecake, it shows that if you save your lids and send them to the address given they will donate 10 cents per lid to Feed America. Im thinking wow something that can make a difference in peoples lives and only cost me the postage to send the lids is all!!! So if you eat yogurt try some of the awesome flavors that yoplait has and save your lids and send them in then you too can be helping to make a difference!!



Check out www.yoplait.com and you can even print off a coupon to get a $1 off

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are great with this sort of thing. I remember when they did pink lids for breast cancer.

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

oh yes I did that one too!!! Mom my had breast cancer so I like doing what I can to help out with that and yoplait donating so much money towards research for each lid was again another easy way to help out!!!