Sally at http://sallyannestephenson.blogspot.com/has given me this award. This woman is a total sweetheart. She has so much going on in her life and yet she always finds time to stop by and read what everyone has to say and she will leave you a comment each time. If you go read her blog you will laugh with her, learn from her and sometimes feel like crying with her. She's an awesome woman...thanks Sally!!!
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award:
1.Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.
1. TOM...at Babbles and Life stories Hes one of my best friends and well he certainly deserves this award for MANY reasons...mostly because he puts up with me!!!!
2. Cheryl...at A peek into my life She's my other best friend....shes been thru thick and thin with me . Shes a very strong woman, who has been thru alot herself !!
3.Kathy B...at the world according to me - this lady makes ya wish she was your next door neighbor!!!! She always has something to say and most of the time its going to make you laugh!!
4. Carrie at....Funk Squared Just seems like a down to earth kind of person...someone you just like knowing and wish she lived closer to you
5. Lori at.... I can be right, or I can be happy another one of those women that you just wish lived close to you so you could go have a girls day out, love her blog
6.Debby at...THE PINK BIRDHOUSE This lady is from the USA but now lives in Germany and she shares the most amazing pictures in her blog makes you wish you was there with her. She always leaves very touching comments to let you know she stopped by
7. Shanna at... Just so love this womans sense of humor...go check out her page...you wont be sorry
8. Lana at...The Kids Did WHAT?! Shes a single mom trying to find herself....arent we all trying to do that still???? Anyway love her sense of humor
9...Devin....at What I think hes my son and I think hes awesome...and for being only 10 years old he has some good things he write about....go check out his page!!!
10. I give it back to Sally....as I said before she is an awesome lady and she for sure deserves this award!!!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4.Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.
5.Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.
I think that being a mom has by far been the most gratifying thing I have ever done. To know all the hard times we have been thru and yet I can look at each one of my boys and be proud of who they are and who they are growing into. Suffering from anxiety, living with domestic violence for years , and then becoming a single mom doing it all alone for 3 years before Josh came into my life taught me that I was stronger then I ever thought I was. I now have 2 boys in college and one at the top of his 4th grade class, each one of them is the kind of son that any mom would be proud to have...Im just lucky enough that they belong to me!!!!