Total Pageviews

Friday, August 28, 2009

Favorite 4 my Friday


Today I do not have to work....and with it being a Friday that makes it even better!!! I've had one of those weeks....you know the oldest is off in Germany which is hard on me, as I wait for the phone to ring so I can just hear his voice, and of course it rings but its never him on the other end....and my youngest has been home sick , today being the 3rd day, with an upper respiratory infection, so hes now on antibiotics and codeine cough medicine...and this is only the 2nd week of school...Im sure hoping this isn't a sign of whats to come..he tends to get sick easy when subjected to germs like whats always going around at school!!! But Im not going to let any of that bring me down... Today Im going to get my hair cut and highlighted then come home and make this day off a nice relaxing day off...so thats my favorite for today.....
A BIG FAT DAY OFF...AND IM ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING FOR ME!!!!

(that like NEVER happens....but maybe I should start making a habit of it!)

1 comment:

Momza said...

Dena You deserve it!!