Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Somebody help me!!!

http://foodcourtlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/sick.jpg


Both Devin and Josh are sick, Devin has been sick since Sunday and is finally feeling alot better and will probably return to school tomorrow. But now Josh is sick!!! He got sick during the night and ran a super high fever, which made it hard for either of us to get any sleep. So now Ive been exposed to whatever it is they have plus the little ones I babysit have been sick and Ive been exposed to that too!! Im usually really lucky and I rarely ever get sick (knock on wood) but man am I feeling a bit scared right now after being exposed to all these germs, lysol has become my best friend....Ive washed all the bedding, disinfected the house (especially the bathroom and beds) and Im hoping I got rid of all the germs

So say a little prayer for me.....

http://www.i-heart-god.com/images/help%20comes%20form%20above1.jpg


5 comments:

Joanie said...

Saying a little prayer for you (ok dionne warwick.. get out of my head!)

just in case... keep a large bucket nearby.

Matty said...

We had the bug here recently and it was not fun. At all. But it's that time of year. I hope everyone gets better soon and that you avoided that dastardly germ.

Cheryl said...

Take vitamins! If you haven't already been taking a multi-vitamin, start! ASAP!! I swear that's why I haven't gotten sick this winter. I take a generic of One A Day Weight Smart, a B6 vitamin and St. John's Wort every day! The St. John's Wort is for my mood, but I suppose being happy is key in staying healthy, right? LOL Kylee and LaVern both were pukey sick over Christmas break and Josh had diarrhea...I wore one of those surgical mask thingys when I was around them or when I had to clean up after them and used a LOT of Lysol and clorox surface cleaner!! LOL And so far I haven't gotten sick (knock on wood) :o) Good Luck! LUVS!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) look at this emo boy one on this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Homer and Queen said...

I feel ya! We have kept WB in the house and away from people so he won't get sick!

Good luck!