Total Pageviews

Friday, January 29, 2010

ITS FRIDAY!!!!

I just have to share with everyone that I am still feeling good. I take my vitamins religiously and I think that plays a big part in why I didnt get the sickies that Josh, Devin and my babysitting kids all had and I was exposed to over and over again! So here's my little piece of good advice Im throwing out there for all of you...TAKE YOUR VITAMINS!!!!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh-AIDK8vVeO2RkOpozvxGWtRO1PsOsm5eGKj7MpCB3F4DQUHL5Bj4Nt51M9hDc2Ko9mWx4i4nRs5HE9ZOW9P-yfv1Q9ng0wDYdCLGhFnjQl64t6VvWax2fHWDuKLf0eGew0IGs-gKP2n0/s320/C_Centrum_325's.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51pHPM-IK8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Im not a doctor and I dont play one on tv but I do truly think that by making sure that your body gets the vitamins it needs that it really does do your body good. Im not one that goes and gets the flue shot...actually Ive never had one. I just take my vitamins and I seem to be just fine. Ive always been around kids I used to actually work at a day care where I was subjected to all kinds of things and I never missed a day because I was sick!

There you go..that was my one piece of advise for you...oh and another little piece of advice...dont do this to your self ..its just WRONG!!!!

http://www.tostepharmd.net/humor/nevercomplain.jpg


3 comments:

~Tom~ said...

You don't get sick? You were looking pretty green when JJ won the season last year. 2 weeks before 2010 season. It is your year to choose our bet. Start thinking. (And no thanks, I don't wish to bet the thing you said in your text message)LOL

Furry Bottoms said...

Aieeeeeee that is a scary picture!!

Matty said...

You sound like my wife. We call her Dr. Mary. She always has the cure for you.