Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

Whats your favorite Easter Candy??





Im just curious what is everyone's favorite Easter candy...I seen on the local news today they was talking about how popular peeps are and I thought to myself ewwww I don't like those ...but realize that alot of people do...and that made me curious as to what the most popular Easter Candy really is......for me its



Im totally addicted to reeses of any kind...and I dont know what it is but when the holidays come around and they bring out the shaped reeses.....even though its probably totally in my mind only...they just seem to be a little tiny bit better then the original ones

I also need to get my little fix for one of these bad boys...they are sooooo super sweet that I usually cant have more then one or two for the Easter season...but for me it just wouldn't be the same if I didn't have one each year...some think they are gross.....but I dont...what is it you ask????



So I ask...what is YOUR favorite Easter candy??????

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the creme eggs and cadbury mini eggs. hmmm. Easter is much better than Halloween!

~Tom~ said...

I have always had a fondness for the Robin's Eggs.