Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

THE BEST 99 MINUTES




Today as I sat at my computer working on business stuff I heard the most wonderful sound ever......it was the sound of my skype going off with my son on the other end calling me!!!! Its amazing how an hour and 39 minutes can go by so fast!!! I miss him so much...I cant help but sit there and watch him on my computer screen soaking up every moment...watching him smile...talk...scratch...fidget...I am so thankful for this technology I truly have no idea how people survived when their soldiers left them years ago....because even though this is only the second time I have been able to see him on the camera since hes been gone...it was truly the best 99 minutes of my day!!








My Son My Soldier My Hero

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

That's so cool that you're able to talk to and see him! And that poem brought tears to my eyes! I can't imagine the fear/stress/anxiety you have for him. That's gotta be hard, but I know you'll make it...you're tough! :o)