Total Pageviews

Friday, October 9, 2009

Favorite 4 Friday


Being from Nebraska we dont have alot in the way of BIG sports to be a fan of from our state...not like alot of the the other states who have Pro football..baseball...basketball and such so for those of us living in the Cornhusker state...our HUSKER football is kind of a big deal...and Im sure most of you know we have had a few bad years lately....but we are starting to get a glimpse of hope for ours guys once again...and last nights game was a big win for us...we played Mizzou(Missouri) and we won...after last years game where they stomped us to the ground we really needed this!!! So my FAVORITE for this Friday is the score of last nights game

27 - 12

GO HUSKERS!!!!

huskers_gel_logo_1200x800.jpg image by GenieLee1996






2 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

Woot! Not much of a football fan really . . . mainly cause I don't get it . . . but I do understand a sports fan . . . and that's great! I'm more of a basketball and hockey fan myself. (Go figure, right?)

~Tom~ said...

Yep...I learned my lesson the hard way not to bet with you on a Huskers game. Siiiiiigh......