Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2011

Lost inside myself


Right now in my life....nothing is making sense anymore....I feel like people always use me...they take advantage of my kind heart and suck away everything I have.....I tell myself Im going to just stop trying to help people, Im going to stop giving so much of myself...and yet I continue to do it...and now I feel lost...and it makes me feel bitter and yet I have no one but myself to blame..because for whatever reason I feel it is my place to fix everyone that comes running to me...and yet I cant even fix myself!!!



2 comments:

Cozyflier said...

People know you are kind hearted, loving, and giving. But, SOMETIMES you have to say NO. I know it is hard, but you have to look out for Dena! Everyone will still love you, but you have to take care of yourself first, then that wonderful family, then if there is anything left over the extra people in life.

Believe me, I've had to learn this lesson the hard way to. I had to give up all the committees, volunteering, extra things/people I was taking care of and ministering to and look out for me. I let small amounts in one at a time.

You can do it, and everything will bi just dandy!

We love you, Dena.

Carrie

Teresa Fisher said...

I can totally relate and just blogged about this myself! I borrowed your picture on my blog because it's exactly how I feel. <3 Hope things get better for you. :)