Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

broken inside


Here I lie,
Broken Inside,
Nowhere to go,
Nowhere to hide.

I'm left here all alone,
With no one by my side.
All I do is sit here and cry,
I'm so broken inside.

Too many problems,
Too many tears.
I'm bleeding blood and crying tears.
Unbearable pain, through all of these years.

No one in my life,
Really seems to care,
They go throughout their day,
Hardly noticing I'm here.

I'm alone in this world,
With nowhere to go,
Filled with so much sadness,
No one will ever know.

You can read it on my face,
You can see it in my eyes,
But no one ever takes the time to notice,
I'm broken inside.

3 comments:

My Aimless Infatuation said...

Oh Dena,I really hope this is not referring to you but I am sad to say it's just the way I feel lately.

Joanie said...

I hope you're ok. This poem is so sad.

~Tom~ said...

Kiddo, I have been there for you since we met and I am here for you still. Don't you ever forget that. Our talk last night helped me and I am always here to return that favor. Hugz