Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2011

KANSAS....HERE I COME



Thats right this week-end Im off to Kansas to watch one of my favorite sports.....NASCAR!!!! And yes for those of you that think its not a sport ...it is a sport...a "sport" is an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature. NASCAR is certainly of a competitive nature, NASCAR requires perfect car control. (That is a skill) NASCAR requires physical prowess because of the following: It is endurance, as sitting in that car is over 120 degrees while controlling it.
So now that we got that all cleared up.....Im headed that way this week-end....I can hardly wait. I've only been to one race so far that was in Texas. So it will be exciting getting to experience a different track and this year we purchased track passes so we can be right down there before the race in the middle of everything....and you know for a fact Im going to be keeping a keen eye out for my two favorite racers.




Ryan Newman ~ Tony Stewart



Of course Im so shy that IF I happen to see them Id just stand there and stare...which of course will make me look like a total stalker...which is embarrassing......but I think thats better then opening up my mouth and saying something stupid like "hi" or "Im your biggest fan" or worse yet...."wow your hott" SO if you happen to be a NASCAR fan and you will be watching the race...look for me...I will be the one looking like a stalker...staring at Tony and Ryan. hehe

LETS GO RACING BOYS!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met Tony Stewart a few times in the Joe Gibbs garage :-) Enjoy the race !!!

Cheryl said...

I'm not a Nascar fan, so I won't be watching, but I hope you have fun! And don't worry about making a fool of yourself...if you get the chance to say "hi" to one of your favorite drivers, take the chance...you'll regret it if you don't!

Lisa said...

Hope You had a great time! So did you Stalk anyone? I mean say HI?