Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thought Provoking Questions





I think it is to allow the person complete access to you without reservation. To allow that person to be open with you about your qualities, both good and bad, and for you to have no resentment. It is to trust and to be trustworthy. To be viewed by the person as a precious and fragile gift. To be transparent and completely honest with yourself and the other person. And to be fearless in their love knowing that you can always depend on it.

2 comments:

Cozyflier said...

Spot ON Dena! To fit together so well and to work together as a team, to see each others point of view and stand together in raising your children!

Thanks for your recent comments on my blogs!
Hugs,
Carrie

~Tom~ said...

I love what you wrote! There is a very very limited number of people in my life that are capable of this. It kinda sucks.
Here are my added thoughts: I think it also means being able to give 100% of yourself without an expectation of anything in return. To look forward to sharing your dreams and joys with that person and being able to be happy for them when they are happy. No matter what your own personal feelings are. I also believe that it means you can accept that you may not always agree. And that is ok. You don't have to. You only have to respect that they have the right to feel what they do, no matter what.