Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Heres a SUPER idea for Christmas or anytime!!!

I am now a scentsy consultant, what is scentsy you ask????Well if you like candles? You’ll LOVE Scentsy! A safe alternative to burning candles: no flame, highly scented, great home décor, safe to use around kids and pets

I love walking into my home and it smells good!! I've burned candles for years but I have finally found a super alternative to candles that are much safer for you and for the environment. Its a wickless candle, with 80 scents to choose from. I have never found a candle that emits this kind of scent. You will LOVE these just as much as I do!!!

Scentsy Candles are the preferred choice for aromatherapy, because the essential oils in the candle are not corrupted by soot or by smoke
Scentsy Candles are also much better for people who have asthma and other breathing problems.



WHO DOESN'T LOVE A GOOD SMELLING HOME

You can order yours online at https://heartfeltscents4u.scentsy.us/Home

Trust me once you try them you will never go back to burning candles again!!!


~SCENTSY…..MAKES PERFECT SCENTS~


Warmers in many styles and sizes


80 scents to choose from


fragrance foams

room sprays

travel tins

and so much more....start your shopping today....makes great gifts for anyone on your list


https://heartfeltscents4u.scentsy.us









1 comment:

~Tom~ said...

As an inspector that has seen my share of burnt homes from candles, I have to say that I love this idea. This is a great safe alternative to open flames. You get the same great fragrances you would from get from a scented candle. Only with this you also get the peace of mind of knowing your home and family are safer.