Total Pageviews

Friday, December 4, 2009

Its me....Im still alive!!!

Im still here..Im sorry I haven't been around lately..Ive been bogged down with sales with our two online stores...and making holiday crafts for gifts..buying and wrapping gifts....and soon will be starting my holiday baking!! Got the house all decorated..inside and out...so it looks all festive here!! I just dont want you guys to think Im gone from blogging , as soon as things slow down a bit around here I will be back with my daily post!!! Thank you to everyone that has left comments and emails to see if Im ok....you all warm my heart. Yes Josh is still without work but we are surviving and making the best of everything!!! We had a really nice Thanksgiving...my older boys were home and Kody stayed home over the week-end to help get the lights up outside...hes such a sweetheart!!! oh yeah and on top of all this craziness I won a give-away from a fellow blogger!! Yay its for candles...omg Im a freak for candles...love them love them love them!!!!! Go check out her blog, shes awesome!!

Leave me a comment tell me what traditions that you have for Christmas time....I have found that since my older boys are off to college that my oldest is very big on making sure that mom stays with the ole traditions of the holiday...so share with me some of yours..Id love to hear them!!!



http://www.crazy-jokes.com/Christmas-Cartoons/pics/Merry_Christmas_1024.jpg

12 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

You're missed. Take care, k? See you soon! :)

Furry Bottoms said...

Hi!!! :) These sure are busy times aren't they. Yeah!! But its a good busy!! Christmas tradition?? We do one gift on Xmas eve and they're always new pajamas!

Joanie said...

We've had a tradition at our house that we have Grands Cinnamon buns and orange juice and coffee for Christmas breakfast while we open gifts. I didn't even know it was a tradition until my girls asked me several years ago if I was getting them! Now my ex wants the kids for brunch before they go to his brother's for dinner. bastard. and he'll get his way.

Matty said...

Dang, I've been absent too. Just finished a long week of work. Hope he finds something soon.

We always have spaghetti and sausage on Christmas eve, and cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning.

Homer and Queen said...

Our tradition? Don't kill anyone...

glitterbygrammie said...

I am glad you are back. I was gettign ready to email you when I saw you left a comment on my blog. Being busy with your online store is great.
It is snowing here so I don't think I will have many show for my open house. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I always have my family over on Christmas eve.We eat and open presents. I then make the trek the next morning to watch kids open their presents, and see what Santa has left.My children let their kids open their pj's at home christmas eve.

RileyScott said...

Come back soon Dena! We miss you!

My christmas traditions are many. Two of the ones I'm started with my wife are the weekend after thanksgiving, we put up the outside lights and the tree. While I'm doing that, she bakes homemade xmas cookies inside.

Coming in from the cold to those warm cookies is always so great, and the lights always put me in the festive mood.

Momza said...

Hey there! You're missed! So glad you're doing well, your store is doing well & life is good! you deserve it!

Unknown said...

God is good. I am sure Josh will find a job soon. I like your blog I want to xchange link with you. I will add you o my blogroll can you add mine too in your bloglist? I think your meme's are cool and nice. I am planning to implement any of your meme in my blog. For now I like the idea of puttin Music 4 Monday in my blog. Hope to see you in my site. One thing we have in common is that I have three boys too like yours. God bless!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Hey Dena!! I am so with you on not posting so much during the holidays. It gets crazy and the last thing on the "to do" list is a post. Somehow, I end up going to bed without doing one. So you aren't alone. I'm glad to hear that you ARE doing OK and life is marching on...with lots of family by your side.
Our tradition? Years ago when the kids were young, we always made rolled sugar cookies in shapes that the kids decorated with colorful icing. We're talking very young kids & most of the cookies looked awful (gorgeous to them!) but they were given out to all the neighbors who just happened to all be old. They LOVED them as mos often, it was their only gift. I do miss those times ;)

Crazee Juls said...

Hey Girlie! I, too, have been disconnected, so I'm sorry that I haven't been by to say howdy. Hope you're doing well... And can't wait til we both get back to the blogging world regularly...I miss ya!~
As far as traditions: We make gingerbread houses of some sort every year (although this year it will be a little different), the girls open one present on Christmas Eve-and it's almost always pajamas or slippers, Christmas Eve, we look at Christmas lights, come home and watch "A Christmas Story" and Christmas morning we open the rest of our presents.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling to get all the fun Christmas things done. Have a very Merry Christmas!