1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
(I dont have anything on mine that Id need to worry about but I have no doubt that some people would die if others knew what they've been doing)
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
(I bet this has happened to everyone at least once, although I will say I try really hard not to argue unless I know Im right!! )
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
(No doubt, because now there are days Id do anything just to be able to lay down for a bit in the middle of the day)
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
(I have no idea....thats why as soon as I wash them I put them back on the beds)
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
(Maybe not..but I will say I tend to write in cursive more often then print because I think its faster)
7. Mapquest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
(I so agree with this one)
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
(yep I agree with this too, is that ad of me? It kinda is I think but I can't help wondering what happened to the person)
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
(without a doubt , especially if its someone else's story)
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
(I do child care at home....this doesnt really apply to me)
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blu Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
(I agree, we just started a blu-ray collection and I said the same thing....please dont go changing things on me AGAIN!!)
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
(yep...I sit and think hmmmmm what did I change??? )
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
(this has happened to probably everyone, this or we are texting and I decide to call and you dont answer...Im thinking what the hell just happened to you????)
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day...
What a waste!
(happens to me all the time...I work at home and I always look good..week-end comes and we are going out and I cant get my damn hair to do a thing!!)
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
(yes its true!)
18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the heck do I respond to that?
(hmmmmm, Id said what do you think would happen??)
19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night, more kisses begin with than with Kay.
(hehe sad but I bet its true!)
I received these in an email and I laughed my butt off....because as Im sure you did when you read them there was a few I totally could relate to..and totally have pondered over myself!